Your access to and use of the service is conditioned by your acceptance of and compliance with these conditions. These conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- We offer delivery anywhere in the world, directly to your home, office, etc. Unfortunately, we do not yet offer relay point deliveries. A tracking number will be emailed to you on the night of shipment.
- In mainland France, delivery times are 5 working days from the shipment of your order (excluding pre-order models).
- In the rest of the world, delivery times are 6 to 7 working days from the shipment of your order (excluding pre-order models).
- Unreceived packages are returned to our showroom. We will refund your order, without the delivery costs which will remain at your expense.
- The processing of certain orders may suffer a slight delay during very active periods or the launch of new collections.
- It is also possible to collect your order in our Parisian showroom at 33 rue de .... without adding shipping costs.
- The delivery costs differ according to your country and according to the total weight of your order.
- As an indication, the shipping costs for a bag amount to 9 € for a delivery in France, 15 € (or 20 USD in the event of an order on our English site) for a delivery in another country of the Union European, and 20 € (or 25 USD for an order placed on our English site) for any other destination.
- It is possible that customs charges are applied by the customs of the country of delivery. Their amount may vary depending on the country in question.
- If you wish to make a return, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com in order to send you a return label.
- You have a period of 15 days after receipt of your order to make a return.
- Shipping costs remain the responsibility of the customer.
- You can return your bag directly to our Parisian showroom (note that the bag must not have been worn).
- Returned items must not be damaged and must be in their original packaging (box, pouch, etc.) otherwise they cannot be accepted.
- Once your return has been received, PAUL BERTIN undertakes to reimburse you within 10 working days maximum. The refund will be made via the original payment method.
- For any return of order, including those due to an error when entering the delivery address, the shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded. PAUL BERTIN reserves the right to reimburse only the content of the order.
- You can pay for your order by Mastercard, Visa or Paypal.
- The purchase process is secured by HTTPS / TSL encryption. TLS (Transport Layer Security) is a standard security technology which establishes an encryption link between the internet server and the browser. This link allows all data passing between servers and browsers to remain private and secure. TLS is used by millions of websites to protect their online transactions. We only work with payment platforms offering the highest level of security (PCI DDS Level 1)
- A summary of your order that can act as an invoice is communicated in the order confirmation email, but we can of course also send you an invoice. To do this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other request, you can contact us from Monday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. by e-mail or by phone on 01 81 69 27 29.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to our website (“”). These General Conditions of Use govern access and use of the site . Access to and use of this website, as well as the purchase of products on the site, is based on the assumption that you have read, understood and accepted these General Conditions of Use. The management and maintenance of this website are provided by the company HAPPY DAY, whose registered office is at 66 AV DES CHAMPS ELYSEES 75008 PARIS, registered in the wholesale trade register, with SIRET number 83341940100025.
The HAPPY DAY company may modify or update all or part of these General Conditions of Use. Any modification or update of the General Conditions of Use will be binding upon publication in this section of the website. Therefore, we ask you to regularly consult this section in order to know the most recent General Conditions of Use of the site. If you disagree with all or part of the General Conditions of Use of the site, do not use our website.
Access to and use of the site, including viewing Internet pages, downloading product information and purchasing products from the Internet site, is for personal use only without connection with any commercial or professional activity. We remind you that you will be held responsible for your use of the website and its content. HAPPY DAY will not be held responsible for any use that does not comply with the laws and regulations in force of the website and its content, without prejudice to the liability of HAPPY DAY in the event of willful malicious intent and gross negligence. In particular, you will be responsible for the communication of information or data that is incorrect, false or relating to third parties (without the latter having expressed their consent), as well as for any inappropriate use of said information or data.
Finally, all elements being downloaded or obtained through the use of the chosen service at their own risk, the user is responsible for any damage likely to affect his computer systems or the possible loss of data following the downloading of content, and HAPPY DAY will not be held responsible. HAPPY DAY accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting from the inaccessibility of website services or caused by viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, interruptions of service, deletions of content, problems with the network, providers or connections. telephone and / or data transmission, unauthorized access, data changes, failures and / or malfunctions of the user's electronic equipment.
You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and appropriate use of your personal information, including access credentials to restricted services, and you are also responsible for any damage or harm to HAPPY DAY or third parties that may result from improper use, loss or deletion of such information.
HAPPY DAY company with a capital of 200 euros
Headquarters at 66 avenue des Champs Elysées 75008, Paris
+33 1 81 69 27 29
Article 1: object
These conditions govern sales by the company HAPPY DAY, at 66 avenue des Champs Elysées 75008 Paris for the sale of handbags.
Article 2 - Price
The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes included (VAT and other taxes applicable on the day of the order), unless otherwise indicated and excluding processing and shipping costs.
In the event of an order to a country other than mainland France, you are the importer of the product (s) concerned. Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes may be payable. They will be at your charge and are your sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities and bodies in your country. We advise you to inquire about these aspects with your local authorities.
All orders regardless of their origin are payable in euros.
HAPPY DAY reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the product will be invoiced on the basis of the price in force at the time of validation of the order and subject to availability.
The products remain the property of HAPPY DAY until full payment of the price.
Please note: as soon as you take physical possession of the products ordered, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to you.
Article 3 - Orders
You can only order on our website,
The contractual information is presented in French and will be confirmed at the latest at the time of validation of your order.
HAPPY DAY reserves the right not to register a payment, and not to confirm an order for any reason whatsoever, and more particularly in the event of a supply problem, or in the event of difficulty concerning the order received.
Article 4 - Confirmation of your order
Any order appearing on the website implies acceptance of these General Conditions. Any order confirmation entails your full and complete acceptance of these general conditions of sale, without exception or reservation.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction. You declare to have perfect knowledge of it.
The order confirmation will be worth signature and acceptance of the operations carried out. A summary of your order information and these General Conditions will be sent to you in PDF format via the e-mail address confirming your order.
Article 5 - Payment
The fact of validating your order implies for you the obligation to pay the indicated price. The payment of your purchases is made by credit card or Paypal thanks to the secure system of the website. The card is only debited when the order is shipped. In the event of split deliveries, only the products shipped are debited.
Article 6 - Withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of article L.121-21 of the Consumer Code, you have a withdrawal period of 14 days from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or to pay penalty.
Returns are to be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context, your responsibility is engaged. Any damage suffered by the product on this occasion may be such as to defeat the right of withdrawal. Return costs are your responsibility.
Article 7- Availability
Our products are offered as long as they are visible on the site and within the limits of available stocks. For products not in stock, you can make a request via our customer service
In case of unavailability of a product after placing your order, we will inform you by email. Your order will be automatically canceled and no bank debit will be made. In addition, the website is not intended to sell its products in large quantities. Consequently, HAPPY DAY reserves the right to refuse orders for 20 identical items.
Article 8 - Delivery
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated during the ordering process, within the period indicated on the order validation page.
In the event of a delay in shipping, an email will be sent to you to inform you of a possible consequence on the delivery time that has been indicated to you.
In accordance with legal provisions, in the event of late delivery, you have the option of canceling the order under the terms and conditions defined in article L 138-2 of the Consumer Code. If in the meantime you receive the product, we will reimburse it and cover the shipping costs under the conditions of article L 138-3 of the Consumer Code.
In the event of deliveries by a carrier, HAPPY DAY cannot be held responsible for late delivery due exclusively to unavailability of the customer after several meeting proposals.
Article 9 - Guarantee
All our products benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity and the guarantee against hidden defects, provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned, exchanged or refunded.
All complaints, requests for exchange or refund must be made by email or telephone within 15 days of delivery.
The products must be returned to us in the state in which you received them with all the elements (accessories, packaging, instructions, etc.). The shipping costs will be reimbursed to you on the basis of the invoiced price and the return costs will be reimbursed to you on presentation of the supporting documents. The provisions of this Article do not prevent you from benefiting from the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 6.
Article 10 - Liability
The products offered comply with current French legislation. The responsibility of the company HAPPY DAY can not be engaged in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the product is delivered. It is your responsibility to check with local authorities the possibilities of importing or using the products or services you plan to order.
In addition, HAPPY DAY cannot be held responsible for damage resulting from improper use of the product purchased.
Finally, the company cannot be held liable for all the inconveniences or damages inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular a break in service, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
Article 11 - Applicable law in the event of disputes
The language of this contract is French. These conditions of sale are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute, the French courts will have sole jurisdiction.
Article 12 - Intellectual property
All the elements of the site are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of the company HAPPY DAY. No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, redistribute, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site whether they are software, visual or sound. Any simple or hypertext link is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of HAPPY DAY.
Article 13 - Personal data
The HAPPY DAY company reserves the right to collect nominative information and personal data concerning you. They are necessary to manage your order, as well as to improve the services and information we send you. They can also be sent to companies that contribute to these relationships, such as those responsible for the execution of services and orders for their management, execution, processing and payment. This information and data is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal information and personal data concerning you, directly on the website.
Article 14 - Proof archiving
The HAPPY DAY company will archive the purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable medium constituting a faithful copy in accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the Civil Code.
I) ABOUT US:
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A) Information you submit to us
In order to place an order on our website, create a customer account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, you generally provide us with the data:
- Your identification data and contact details: your first name, your last name, the language and the country from which you are interacting with us, as well as your contact data such as your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and your phone number.
- Economic and payment information: your bank details (please take into account that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank, we do not keep any card number), information on your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data
- Your profile - if you open a customer account, you then create a profile and identify yourself when you visit our website, data will therefore be saved such as your customer ID and password, your recent purchases or your preferences.
- Additional personal information - You can also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender, etc. We are the only ones to collect and store this additional information, we use it in our analyzes to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data is mandatory since it is data that we need to allow you to access this feature (for example to deliver a package to you. we need your postal address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Please notify us of any changes in information.
We do not save any kind of sensitive personal information, so our website is not intended for children and we do not keep any data relating to children.
B) Data obtained through cookies
- Usage Data - this information includes the products and services you have purchased from us and the way you use our website and applications.
- Technical data - this information includes:
- Your IP address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your browser extension, the operating system and the platform, but also other technical data on the device you use to browse on our website.
- Information about your visit, including URLs and your click-through path, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you have viewed or searched for; page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, interaction on pages (such as clicks and cursor movements), the way you exit pages.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process it for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of our site: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the site and allow you to access the various functionalities as well as personalized services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
- To execute a purchase contract with you: your data is then used to keep you informed of the status of your order, to prepare your order, to accept your payment, to give you access to after-sales service, to have you reimbursed for your ordered. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us during the purchase. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
- To respond to requests addressed to customer service
- For the improvement of our services: by using our site, you are informed that we are processing your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistical purposes. They allow us to better understand the way you use our site in order to improve its ergonomics and the quality of services.
- For marketing purposes: if you have subscribed to our newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email or SMS according to the preferences you have indicated to us. We may also contact you via push notifications if you have subscribed to this service. We need your consent for any direct marketing. You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time.
In the event that you have given us your consent to receive direct marketing content, whether via our newsletter or via push notification, we may use the information you have provided us for the following purposes:
- Sharing of information on our events, products, services, current offers
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may interest you
- Customer study in order to better understand your expectations regarding our products and services offered by our site.
As part of your use of our site, you may receive information from third parties with whom we work to provide you with certain services. It can be:
- Financial institutions
- Fraud detection and prevention entities
- Logistics, transport and delivery services
- Service providers related to marketing and advertising
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons, for example:
- Payment services in order to process the payment;
- Delivery companies to deliver your order;
- Credit and fraud prevention agencies to verify your credit and your identity;
- Analysis software that allows us to process your information in order to optimize your shopping experience on our site.
We ask third parties to commit to respecting the security of your personal information in accordance with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information on our instructions and not for their own use.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
For the processing of your data, we rely on legal grounds which depend on how you interact with our site.
- When you buy products from our site, we need your personal data to perform the contract between us and you. For example, we need your contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds such as your legitimate interests.
For example, we consider that it is in your interest that your identity cannot be used for fraudulent purposes, that our customer service people have access to your order information to better serve you, that we can better understand your use of our site to improve its ergonomics and the services we offer you.
- We respect the importance given to consent in the new GDPR law.
Your consent must be given clearly and unequivocally. This is why, when you agree to receive our communications (via newsletters in particular):
- We explain to you how we will use your data and the type of communication you will receive;
- You must tick a box confirming your consent to be subscribed;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
In accordance with the "Informatique et Liberté" law of January 6, 1978, as amended by the law of August 6, 2004, the Customer has the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him.
- Right of access to data: to offer you the possibility of receiving a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: give you the possibility of requesting the correction of inaccurate information concerning you.
- Right to delete your personal data: give you the means to ask us to delete your data.
- Right to object: possibility to object to the use of personal data. Regardless of the purpose or the legal basis under which we process your data, you can therefore send us an email at any time and at no cost to benefit from your rights.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a strong password and not share it. We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private networks. Stay aware of the risks involved on public wifi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not respond and forward that email to us so that we can take the necessary actions.
THE CONSERVATION TIME OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your data for as long as you remain a customer but also afterwards, in order to answer any questions, complaints, or to maintain all the data necessary to meet legal, accounting or analysis requirements. We may also retain your data for research or statistical analysis.